Hindi translation of 'toothbrush'
toothbrush /ˈtuːθbrʌʃ ˈटूथ़्ब्रश्/
Word forms: toothbrushes
A toothbrush is a small brush used for cleaning your teeth.
दांत साफ करने वाला ब्रश mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'toothbrush'
He staggered into the bathroom, found a toothbrush , brushed his teeth, turned on the shower.Seize the Reckless Wind
She ran a pink tongue over her teeth and wished for a toothbrush to wash away the taste of the Osborne clan.Roses are for the Rich
She rinsed her face with Scott's soap and debated whether or not to use his toothbrush.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
Trends of 'toothbrush'
View usage over:
'toothbrush' in Other Languages
- Arabic: فُرْشَاةُ الَأسْنَان
- Brazilian Portuguese: escova de dentes
- Chinese: 牙刷
- Croatian: četkica za zube
- Czech: zubní kartáček
- Danish: tandbørste
- Dutch: tandenborstel
- European Spanish: cepillo de dientes
- Finnish: hammasharja
- French: brosse à dents
- German: Zahnbürste
- Greek: οδοντόβουρτσα
- Italian: spazzolino da denti
- Japanese: 歯ブラシ
- Korean: 칫솔
- Norwegian: tannbørste
- Polish: szczoteczka do zębów
- Portuguese: escova de dentes
- Romanian: periuță de dinți periuțe de dinți
- Russian: зубная щетка
- Spanish: cepillo de dientes
- Swedish: tandborste
- Thai: แปรงสีฟัน
- Turkish: diş fırçası
- Ukrainian: зубна щітка
- Vietnamese: bàn chải đánh răng
Translation of toothbrush from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary