Hindi translation of touchy
touchyPowered by COBUILD /ˈtʌtʃi ˈटची/
Word forms: touchier, touchiest
Definitions and Translations
Touchy people are easily upset or irritated.
A touchy subject is one that needs to be dealt with carefully, because it might upset or offend people.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'touchy'
It was easy to see how Jenna was a touchy child who flared with anger at the drop of a hat.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
The poor girl's been as touchy as a Thai masseuse lately what with the uncertain situation on the bloke front.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
But Jo can be touchy and it's important for us not to fall out.THE EXECUTION (2002)
Trends of 'touchy'
View usage over:
'touchy' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حَسَّاس
- Brazilian Portuguese: sensitivo sensitiva
- Chinese: 暴躁的
- Croatian: osjetljiv osjetljiva
- Czech: nedůtklivý
- Danish: pirrelig
- Dutch: overgevoelig
- European Spanish: susceptible
- Finnish: herkkänahkainen
- French: susceptible
- German: empfindlich
- Greek: μυγιάγγιχτος μυγιάγγιχτη
- Italian: permaloso permalosa
- Japanese: 怒りっぽい
- Korean: 화를 잘 내는
- Norwegian: overfølsom
- Polish: drażliwy drażliwa
- Portuguese: sensível
- Romanian: ultrasensibil ultrasensibil, ultrasensibilă, ultrasensibili, ultrasensibile
- Russian: чувствительный чувствительная
- Spanish: susceptible
- Swedish: snarstucken snarstucket
- Thai: ฉุนเฉียวโกรธง่าย
- Turkish: hassas
- Ukrainian: чутливий
- Vietnamese: hay giận dỗi
Translation of touchy from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary