Hindi translation of 'traumatic'
traumatic /trɔːˈmætɪk, Am traʊ- ट्रॉˈमैटिक् Am ट्राउ-/
A traumatic experience is very shocking or upsetting, and may cause psychological damage.
सदमे से भरा[भरी]
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'traumatic'
His body began a traumatic shivering, however tightly he wrapped his arms across his chest, enfolding the rifle.The Last Raven
Since the accident and her traumatic albeit temporary `desertion" his emotions had become fragile, more clinging, impatient.The Touch of Innocents
Annie encouraged them, believing it was sound therapy for them to talk out any traumatic reaction.THE GREENSTONE GRAIL: The Sangreal Trilogy One (2004)
Trends of 'traumatic'
View usage over:
'traumatic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: جَرْحِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: traumático traumática
- Chinese: 创伤的
- Croatian: traumatičan traumatična
- Czech: traumatický
- Danish: traumatisk
- Dutch: traumatisch
- European Spanish: traumático traumática
- Finnish: traumaattinen
- French: traumatisant
- German: traumatisch
- Greek: τραυματικός τραυματική
- Italian: traumatico traumatica
- Japanese: 外傷性の
- Korean: 충격적인
- Norwegian: traumatisk
- Polish: traumatyczny traumatyczna
- Portuguese: traumático traumática
- Romanian: traumatic traumatic, traumatică, traumatici, traumatice
- Russian: травматический травматическая
- Spanish: traumático traumática
- Swedish: traumatisk traumatiskt
- Thai: ซึ่งบอบช้ำทางจิตใจ
- Turkish: travmatik
- Ukrainian: травматичний
- Vietnamese: đau đớn
Translation of traumatic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary