Hindi translation of 'troublemaker'
troublemaker /ˈtrʌbəlmeɪkə ˈट्रबल्मेइकअ/
Word forms: troublemakers
A troublemaker is someone who causes trouble.
समस्या पैदा करने वाला व्यक्ति mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'troublemaker'
I don't think you're a troublemaker , Alec Bowden, but trouble certainly centres round you.The Third Class Genie
Then she undermined him, destroyed his confidence in his own talent, put it about that he was unreliable, a troublemaker.The Sound of Murder
Yet he'd known if he'd ever said anything he'd have been labelled a troublemaker.The Devil's Door
Trends of 'troublemaker'
View usage over:
'troublemaker' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُثِيرُ الـفِتْنَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: encrenqueiro encrenqueira
- Chinese: 麻烦制造者
- Croatian: izgrednik izgrednica
- Czech: výtržník výtržnice
- Danish: ballademager
- Dutch: onruststoker
- European Spanish: alborotador alborotadora
- Finnish: rettelöitsijä
- French: fauteur de troubles
- German: Unruhestifter Unruhestifterin
- Greek: ταραχοποιός
- Italian: agitatore agitatrice
- Japanese: もめごとを起こす人
- Korean: 말썽을 일으키는 사람
- Norwegian: bråkmaker
- Polish: intrygant
- Portuguese: energúmeno energúmena
- Romanian: scandalagiu scandalagii
- Russian: нарушитель порядка
- Spanish: alborotador alborotadora
- Swedish: bråkmakare
- Thai: ผู้ก่อปัญหา
- Turkish: güçlük çıkaran
- Ukrainian: порушник спокою
- Vietnamese: kẻ phá rối
Translation of troublemaker from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary