Hindi translation of 'trusting'
trusting /ˈtrʌstɪŋ ˈट्रस्टिङ्/
A trusting person believes that people are honest and sincere and do not intend to harm him or her.
दूसरों की अच्छाई का भरोसा करने वाला
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'trusting'
Douglas had kept them locked carefully away in the safe, but Brian was more trusting and left them lying openly on his desk.Roses are for the Rich
She was filled with a helpless hatred of Bellringer for his manipulation of those trusting souls who had followed him.The Gospel Makers
I'd regret not trusting myself; not being the wonderful, supportive girlfriend, helping him through his exams.SEX (2001)
Trends of 'trusting'
View usage over:
'trusting' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُؤْتَـمَن
- Brazilian Portuguese: confiante
- Chinese: 信任的
- Croatian: koji se uzda koja se uzda
- Czech: důvěřivý
- Danish: tillidsfuld
- Dutch: vertrouwend
- European Spanish: confiado confiada
- Finnish: luottavainen
- French: confiant
- German: vertrauensvoll
- Greek: εμπιστευτικός εμπιστευτική
- Italian: fiducioso fiduciosa
- Japanese: 信じている
- Korean: 신뢰하는
- Norwegian: tillitsfull
- Polish: ufny ufna
- Portuguese: confiante
- Romanian: credul credul, credulă, creduli, credule
- Russian: доверчивый доверчивая
- Spanish: confiado confiada
- Swedish: godtrogen godtroget
- Thai: ที่ไว้วางใจ
- Turkish: güvenen
- Ukrainian: довірливий
- Vietnamese: hay tin người
Translation of trusting from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary