Hindi translation of 'truthful'
truthful /ˈtruːθfʊl ˈट्रूथ़फ़ुल्/
If a person or their comments are truthful, they are honest and do not tell any lies.
I answered all their questions truthfully.
truthfulness uncountable noun
...qualities such as honesty and truthfulness.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'truthful'
As to what the most truthful worldview might be, generations of philosophers and millennia of war have not decided the answer.The Broken God
Waited and watched with his dispassionate eye while something died nearby, recording its passing like the truthful witness he was.SACRAMENT (2001)
Once they were truthful with each other, she could put up with a lot, she told him.Desperadoes
Trends of 'truthful'
View usage over:
'truthful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: صَادِق
- Brazilian Portuguese: sincero sincera
- Chinese: 诚实的
- Croatian: istinoljubiv istinoljubiva
- Czech: pravdomluvný
- Danish: sandfærdig
- Dutch: waardheidlievend
- European Spanish: veraz
- Finnish: totuudenmukainen
- French: véridique
- German: ehrlich
- Greek: φιλαλήθης
- Italian: veritiero veritiera
- Japanese: 正直な
- Korean: 신뢰하는
- Norwegian: sannferdig
- Polish: prawdomówny prawdomówna
- Portuguese: sincero sincera
- Romanian: sincer sincer, sinceră, sinceri, sincere
- Russian: правдивый правдивая
- Spanish: veraz
- Swedish: sanningsenlig sanningsenligt
- Thai: ซื่อสัตย์
- Turkish: dürüst
- Ukrainian: правдивий
- Vietnamese: trung thực
Translation of truthful from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary