Hindi translation of 'unable'
unable /ʌnˈeɪbəl अनˈएइबल्/
If you are unable to do something, it is impossible for you to do it.
I was unable to accept the invitation.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unable'
She got out of bed and paced to the window, unable to stay still.LOST SUMMER (2002)
She just felt very cold, unable to warm herself with the Dog's comforting heat.LIRAEL: DAUGHTER OF THE CLAYR (2001)
Yeoman Jones, unable to decipher much of what was being asked, decided to take the tourists with him in pursuit of Alpiew.THE RIVAL QUEENS: A Countess Ashby de la Zouche Mystery (2002)
Trends of 'unable'
View usage over:
'unable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: عَاجِز عَنْ
- Brazilian Portuguese: incapaz de
- Chinese: 不能的
- Croatian: nesposoban nesposobna
- Czech: neschopný něco udělat
- Danish: ude af stand til
- Dutch: niet in staat
- European Spanish: incapaz de
- Finnish: kykenemätön
- French: incapable de
- German: außerstande
- Greek: μη δυνάμενος να μη δυνάμενη να
- Italian: incapace
- Japanese: ･･･できない
- Korean: ...할 수 없는
- Norwegian: ute av stand til
- Polish: niezdolny do niezdolna do
- Portuguese: incapaz de
- Romanian: incapabil incapabilă, incapabili, incapabile
- Russian: неспособный неспособная
- Spanish: incapaz de
- Swedish: inte kunna
- Thai: ไม่สามารถที่จะ
- Turkish: yapamamak
- Ukrainian: нездатний
- Vietnamese: không thể
Translation of unable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary