Hindi translation of 'unbelievable'
unbelievable /ˌʌnbɪˈliːvəbəl ˌअन्बिˈलीव़बअल्/
If you say that something is unbelievable, you are emphasizing that it is very extreme, impressive, or shocking.
गजब का [की]
The pressure we were under was unbelievable.
It was an unbelievable moment when Chris won.
अविश्वसनीय रूप से
आश्चर्यजनक ढंग से
What you did was unbelievably stupid.
If an idea or theory is unbelievable, it is so unlikely or so illogical that you cannot believe it.
I know it sounds unbelievable but I never wanted to cheat.
अविश्वसनीय रूप से
Lainey was, unbelievably, pregnant again.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unbelievable'
Now he knows he's got the most unbelievable strike in all history.The Complete Stories Volume 2
Yet she felt warm, she felt like spring: for the unbelievable had happened.Coup d'Etat
Her hair was unbelievable , hanging around her shoulders like a silken curtain, with a chain of late daisies woven into the shining strands.Noble Beginnnings
Trends of 'unbelievable'
View usage over:
'unbelievable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لايُصَدَّق
- Brazilian Portuguese: inacreditável
- Chinese: 难以置信的
- Croatian: nevjerojatan nevjerojatna
- Czech: neuvěřitelný
- Danish: utrolig
- Dutch: ongelofelijk
- European Spanish: increíble
- Finnish: uskomaton
- French: incroyable
- German: unglaublich
- Greek: απίστευτος απίστευτη
- Italian: incredibile
- Japanese: 信じられない
- Korean: 믿을 수 없는
- Norwegian: utrolig
- Polish: niewiarygodny niewiarygodna
- Portuguese: inacreditável
- Romanian: incredibil incredibilă, incredibili, incredibile
- Russian: невероятный невероятная
- Spanish: increíble
- Swedish: otrolig otroligt
- Thai: ซึ่งไม่น่าเชื่อว่าเป็นจริง
- Turkish: inanılmaz
- Ukrainian: неймовірний
- Vietnamese: không thể tin được
Translation of unbelievable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary