Hindi translation of 'uncanny'
uncanny /ˌʌnˈkæni ˌअनˈकैनी/
If something is uncanny, it is strange and difficult to explain.
I had this uncanny feeling that I was seeing the future.
अद्भुत रूप से
The night was uncannily quiet.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'uncanny'
Just then Hanuman, with his uncanny sense of space, found Lais Mohammad working his way behind him.The Broken God
Evidently there was no wish for any uncanny events in the Common Room again.THE LORD OF THE RINGS (2004)
An uncanny laugh formed inside her, echoed through the room.Dreams of Innocence
Trends of 'uncanny'
View usage over:
'uncanny' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَرِيب
- Brazilian Portuguese: estranho estranha
- Chinese: 离奇的
- Croatian: sablastan sablasna, sablasno
- Czech: podivný
- Danish: forbløffende
- Dutch: griezelig
- European Spanish: asombroso asombrosaextraño
- Finnish: outo pelottava
- French: étrange
- German: unheimlich
- Greek: μυστηριώδης
- Italian: inquietante
- Japanese: 薄気味悪い
- Korean: 신비로운
- Norwegian: uhyggelig
- Polish: osobliwy osobliwa
- Portuguese: estranho estranha
- Romanian: ciudat ciudată, ciudați, ciudate
- Russian: сверхъестественный сверхъестественная
- Spanish: asombroso asombrosa
- Swedish: kuslig kusligt
- Thai: แปลกจนไม่สามารถอธิบายได้
- Turkish: tekinsiz
- Ukrainian: моторошний
- Vietnamese: kì lạ
Translation of uncanny from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary