Hindi translation of 'uncomfortable'
uncomfortable /ˌʌnˈkʌmftəbəl ˌअनˈकम्फ़्टबअल्/
If you are uncomfortable, you are not physically relaxed, and feel slight pain or discomfort.
असहज रूप से
When he awoke he found himself lying uncomfortably on the floor.
If you are uncomfortable, you are slightly worried or embarrassed, and not relaxed and confident.
Dr Willcox pulled uncomfortably at his tie.
Something that is uncomfortable makes you feel slight pain or physical discomfort when you experience it or use it.
...an uncomfortable chair.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'uncomfortable'
Lucy seemed completely unembarrassed by her own nakedness, but Maggie felt uncomfortable and tried to avert her eyes.AFTERMATH (2001)
And I didn't feel anywhere near as uncomfortable in his world as he did in mine.AFTERMATH (2001)
Phil began talking as if the lull in our conversation made him uncomfortable.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
Trends of 'uncomfortable'
View usage over:
'uncomfortable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُرِيح
- Brazilian Portuguese: desconfortável
- Chinese: 不舒服的
- Croatian: neudoban neudobna
- Czech: nesvůj
- Danish: ubehagelig
- Dutch: oncomfortabel
- European Spanish: incómodo incómodamolesto
- Finnish: epämukava
- French: inconfortable
- German: unbequem
- Greek: άβολος άβολη
- Italian: scomodo scomoda
- Japanese: 心地よくない
- Korean: 불편한
- Norwegian: ubekvem
- Polish: niewygodny niewygodna
- Portuguese: desconfortável
- Romanian: inconfortabil inconfortabilă, inconfortabili, inconfortabile
- Russian: неудобный неудобная
- Spanish: incómodo incómodaque carece de comodidad
- Swedish: obekväm obekvämt
- Thai: ไม่สะดวกสบาย
- Turkish: rahatsız
- Ukrainian: незручний
- Vietnamese: không thoải mái
Translation of uncomfortable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary