Hindi translation of 'unconditional'
unconditional /ˌʌnkənˈdɪʃənəl ˌअन्कनˈडिशनअल्/
Something that is unconditional is done or given to someone freely, without anything being required in return.
Children need unconditional love.
The prisoners were released unconditionally.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unconditional'
No constant digs, no wishing he was other 182 than he was, just an abundance of unconditional love.SEA MUSIC (2003)
Divorce makes grandparents feel as though all that unconditional love they have to give is suddenly surplus to requirements.MAN AND WIFE (2002)
They're threatening to drop an atomic device on Dresden in mid August unless they get an unconditional German surrender.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Trends of 'unconditional'
View usage over:
'unconditional' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بِدُونِ شَرْط
- Brazilian Portuguese: incondicional
- Chinese: 无条件的
- Croatian: bezuvjetan bezuvjetna
- Czech: bezpodmínečný
- Danish: betingelsesløs
- Dutch: onvoorwaardelijk
- European Spanish: incondicional
- Finnish: ehdoton
- French: inconditionnel
- German: bedingungslos
- Greek: ανεπιφύλακτος ανεπιφύλακτη
- Italian: incondizionato incondizionata
- Japanese: 無条件の
- Korean: 무조건적인
- Norwegian: ubetinget
- Polish: bezwarunkowy bezwarunkowa
- Portuguese: incondicional
- Romanian: necondiționat necondiționată, necondiționați, necondiționate
- Russian: безоговорочный безоговорочная
- Spanish: incondicional
- Swedish: ovillkorlig ovillkorligt
- Thai: ที่ไม่มีเงื่อนไข
- Turkish: koşulsuz
- Ukrainian: беззастережний
- Vietnamese: vô điều kiện
Translation of unconditional from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary