Hindi translation of uncontrollable
uncontrollablePowered by COBUILD /ˌʌnkənˈtrəʊləbəl ˌअन्कनˈट्रअउलबअल्/
Definitions and Translations
If something such as an emotion is uncontrollable, you can do nothing to prevent it or control it.
⇒ He burst into uncontrollable laughter.
Derived formsuncontrollably adverb
अनियंत्रित रूप से
⇒ I started shaking uncontrollably.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'uncontrollable'
I was panting and the sweat was coursing, the girl's terror communicating itself through her uncontrollable trembling.A DARKENING STAIN (2002)
There was no response beyond another uncontrollable quivering of the sheet of paper.Wall Games
The last thing he needed was an uncontrollable ten-year-old reeking havoc in their camp in the name of the Overlord.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Trends of 'uncontrollable'
View usage over:
'uncontrollable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لا يـُمْكِنُ التَّحَكُّمُ فيه
- Brazilian Portuguese: incontrolável
- Chinese: 无法控制的
- Croatian: neobuzdan neobuzdana
- Czech: nezadržitelný smích, pláč
- Danish: ukontrollabel
- Dutch: onbeheerst
- European Spanish: incontrolable
- Finnish: hallitsematon
- French: incontrôlable
- German: unkontrollierbar
- Greek: ανεξέλεγκτος ανεξέλεγκτη
- Italian: incontrollabile
- Japanese: 制御できない
- Korean: 통제할 수 없는
- Norwegian: ukontrollerbar
- Polish: nieposkromiony nieposkromiona
- Portuguese: incontrolável
- Romanian: incontrolabil incontrolabilă, incontrolabili, incontrolabile
- Russian: неуправляемый неуправляемая
- Spanish: incontrolable
- Swedish: okontrollerad okontrollerat
- Thai: ที่ควบคุมไม่ได้
- Turkish: kontrol edilemez
- Ukrainian: нестримний
- Vietnamese: không thể kiềm chế
Translation of uncontrollable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary