Hindi translation of 'unconventional'
unconventional /ˌʌnkənˈvenʃənəl ˌअन्कनˈव़ेन्शनअल्/
If someone is unconventional, they do not behave in the same way as most other people in their society.
He had rather unconventional work habits, preferring to work through the night.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unconventional'
And although our tolerance for each other's rather unconventional... shall we say inclinations?Doubtful Motives
However unconventional my parents might have been, I'd never picked up the feeling that either of them hadn't wanted me.Time of the Wolf
By the standards of Turtle Ridge, Autumn grew bolder, more daring, more unconventional each year and they shook their heads even harder.Roses are for the Rich
Trends of 'unconventional'
View usage over:
'unconventional' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ تَقْلِيدِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: não convencional
- Chinese: 非传统的
- Croatian: nekonvencionalan nekonvencionalna
- Czech: nekonvenční
- Danish: ukonventionel
- Dutch: onconventioneel
- European Spanish: poco convencional
- Finnish: epäsovinnainen
- French: peu conventionnel
- German: unkonventionell
- Greek: πρωτότυπος πρωτότυπη
- Italian: anticonvenzionale
- Japanese: 慣例に従わない
- Korean: 관습에 얽매이지 않는
- Norwegian: ukonvensjonell
- Polish: niekonwencjonalny niekonwencjonalna
- Portuguese: não convencional
- Romanian: neconvențional neconvențională, neconvenționali, neconvenționale
- Russian: нетрадиционный нетрадиционная
- Spanish: poco convencional
- Swedish: okonventionell okonventionellt
- Thai: ไม่เป็นไปตามกฎทั่วไป
- Turkish: göreneklere uymayan
- Ukrainian: нетрадиційний
- Vietnamese: không theo quy ước
Translation of unconventional from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary