Hindi translation of unconvincing
unconvincingPowered by COBUILD /ˌʌnkənˈvɪnsɪŋ ˌअन्कनˈव़िन्सिङ्/
Definitions and Translations
If you describe a statement, argument, or explanation as unconvincing, you do not believe it is true or valid.
⇒ Her reasons were unconvincing.
Derived formsunconvincingly adverb
अविश्वसनीय रूप से
⇒ 'Yes, I like it,' he said, unconvincingly.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unconvincing'
I recovered as quickly as I could and managed an unconvincing laugh.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
She tried to laugh but it sounded pitifully unconvincing.TEN STEPS TO HAPPINESS (2003)
Broad as the whole wide ocean, I, Empty as the darkest sky, False as an unconvincing lie, Invisible as thin air.BEHINDLINGS (2002)
Trends of 'unconvincing'
View usage over:
'unconvincing' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: pouco convincente
- Chinese: 难以令人相信的故事或故事中的人物
- European Spanish: poco convincente
- French: peu convaincant peu convaincante
- German: nicht überzeugend
- Italian: poco convincente
- Japanese: 非現実的な
- Korean: 설득력 없는
- Portuguese: pouco convincente
- Spanish: poco convincente
Translation of unconvincing from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary