Hindi translation of undecided
undecidedPowered by COBUILD /ˌʌndɪˈsaɪdɪd ˌअन्डिˈसाइडिड्/
Definitions and Translations
If you are undecided about something, you have not yet made a decision about it.
⇒ She was undecided about what to wear.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'undecided'
They split it and soon found themselves outside on the street where the sky was undecided over whether to send down snow or sleet.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
If I was undecided about being in Africa anyway, it was best to keep to dignity, respect, and manners.WHITE LIES (2003)
The bad was that he was still undecided about Manny's refinancing proposals.Final Resort
Trends of 'undecided'
View usage over:
'undecided' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُتَرَدِّد
- Brazilian Portuguese: indeciso indecisa
- Chinese: 未定的
- Croatian: neodlučan neodlučna
- Czech: nerozhodnutý
- Danish: ubeslutsom
- Dutch: onbeslist
- European Spanish: indeciso indecisaestar
- Finnish: päättämätön
- French: indécis
- German: unentschlossen
- Greek: αναποφάσιστος αναποφάσιστη
- Italian: incerto incerta
- Japanese: 決心がついていない
- Korean: 결단을 내리지 못하는
- Norwegian: uavgjort
- Polish: niezdecydowany niezdecydowana
- Portuguese: indeciso indecisa
- Romanian: indecis indecisă, indeciși, indecise
- Russian: нерешенный нерешенная
- Spanish: indeciso indecisa
- Swedish: obestämd obestämt
- Thai: ไม่ตกลงใจ
- Turkish: kararsız
- Ukrainian: невирішений
- Vietnamese: lưỡng lự
Translation of undecided from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary