Hindi translation of 'undeniable'
undeniable /ˌʌndɪˈnaɪəbəl ˌअन्डिˈनाइअबल्/
If something is undeniable, it is definitely true or definitely exists.
Her talent is undeniable.
अकाट्य रूप से
निर्विवाद रूप से
Bringing up a baby is undeniably hard work.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'undeniable'
Like his masters in Vichy, all he wanted was for France to live quietly on after the undeniable defeat: and for Les Platanes to flourish.Moondrop to Murder
The undeniable air of chic which clung to her was, he was fairly sure, achieved by accident rather than design and the thought annoyed him.Midnight is a Lonely Place
Even these chambers, I should say, had an undeniable grandeur to them.GALILEE (2001)
Trends of 'undeniable'
View usage over:
'undeniable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لا يـُمْكِنُ إِنْكَارُه
- Brazilian Portuguese: inegável
- Chinese: 不可否认的
- Croatian: neporeciv neporeciva
- Czech: nepopiratelný
- Danish: ubestridelig
- Dutch: onbetwistbaar
- European Spanish: innegable
- Finnish: kiistaton
- French: indéniable
- German: unleugbar
- Greek: αναντίρρητος αναντίρρητη
- Italian: innegabile
- Japanese: 否定できない
- Korean: 부정할 수 없는
- Norwegian: unektelig
- Polish: niezaprzeczalny niezaprzeczalna
- Portuguese: inegável
- Romanian: incontestabil incontestabilă, incontestabili, Incontestabile
- Russian: неоспоримый неоспоримая
- Spanish: innegable
- Swedish: obestridlig obestridligt
- Thai: ซึ่งไม่อาจปฏิเสธได้
- Turkish: inkar edilemez
- Ukrainian: незаперечний
- Vietnamese: không thể phủ nhận
Translation of undeniable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary