Hindi translation of 'undergraduate'
undergraduate /ˌʌndəˈɡrædʒʊət ˌअन्डअˈग्रैजुअट्/
Word forms: undergraduates
An undergraduate is a student at a university or college who is studying for his or her first degree.
...a 21-year-old history undergraduate.
a history/engineering/science undergraduate
an undergraduate degree/course/programme/student
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'undergraduate'
Zerk had gone both ways as linebacker and fullback at Tufts as an undergraduate.The Dutch Blue Error
He had the feeling of an undergraduate about him -- dissolute, uncaring, loose -- a very bad combination for a spy, thought Schneider.THE COMPANY OF STRANGERS (2002)
Harry came bounding up the steps, his college scarf flung across his neck as if he were still an undergraduate.Goodbye Curate
Trends of 'undergraduate'
View usage over:
'undergraduate' in Other Languages
- Arabic: طَالِبٌ جَامِعِيٌّ لَمْ يَتَخَرَّجْ بَعْدُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: universitário universitária
- Chinese: 大学本科生
- Croatian: student
- Czech: vysokoškolák vysokoškolačka
- Danish: bachelorstuderende
- Dutch: student
- European Spanish: estudiante universitario estudiante universitaria
- Finnish: opiskelija (jolla ei vielä ole alempaa korkeakoulututkintoa)
- French: étudiant en premier cycle
- German: Student Studentin
- Greek: προπτυχιακός φοιτητής προπτυχιακή φοιτήτρια
- Italian: laureando laureanda
- Japanese: 学部学生
- Korean: 대학 재학생
- Norwegian: student
- Polish: student na studiach licencjackich studentka na studiach licencjackich
- Portuguese: universitário universitária
- Romanian: student studenți
- Russian: студент студентка
- Spanish: estudiante universitario estudiante universitaria
- Swedish: universitetsstudent
- Thai: นักศึกษาระดับปริญญาตรี
- Turkish: üniversite mezunu
- Ukrainian: студент
- Vietnamese: sinh viên đại học
Translation of undergraduate from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary