Hindi translation of 'unexpected'
unexpected /ˌʌnɪkˈspektɪd ˌअनिकˈस्पेक्टिड्/
Something that is unexpected surprises you because you did not think it was likely to happen.
His death was totally unexpected.
अप्रत्याशित रूप से
आकस्मिक ढंग से
Mr Kirk had arrived unexpectedly early.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unexpected'
For a fleeting, dangerous moment, she gave herself up to the sheer, unexpected pleasure of it.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Anna Wright, literally ten inches away, fish-eye lensed by her unexpected proximity.BEHINDLINGS (2002)
She pulled her legs up, instinctively, at his unexpected proximity.BEHINDLINGS (2002)
Trends of 'unexpected'
View usage over:
'unexpected' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُتَوَقَّع
- Brazilian Portuguese: inesperado inesperada
- Chinese: 始料未及的
- Croatian: neočekivan neočekivana
- Czech: nečekaný
- Danish: uventet
- Dutch: onverwacht
- European Spanish: inesperado inesperada
- Finnish: odottamaton
- French: inattendu
- German: unerwartet
- Greek: απροσδόκητος απροσδόκητη
- Italian: imprevisto imprevista
- Japanese: 予期しない
- Korean: 뜻밖의
- Norwegian: uventet
- Polish: niespodziewany niespodziewana
- Portuguese: inesperado inesperada
- Romanian: neașteptat neașteptată, neașteptați, neașteptate
- Russian: неожиданный неожиданная
- Spanish: inesperado inesperada
- Swedish: oväntad oväntat
- Thai: ไม่คาดคิดมาก่อน
- Turkish: umulmadık
- Ukrainian: несподіваний
- Vietnamese: bất ngờ
Translation of unexpected from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary