Hindi translation of unexpected
unexpectedPowered by COBUILD /ˌʌnɪkˈspektɪd ˌअनिकˈस्पेक्टिड्/
Definitions and Translations
Something that is unexpected surprises you because you did not think it was likely to happen.
⇒ His death was totally unexpected.
Derived formsunexpectedly adverb
अप्रत्याशित रूप से
आकस्मिक ढंग से
⇒ Mr Kirk had arrived unexpectedly early.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unexpected'
For a fleeting, dangerous moment, she gave herself up to the sheer, unexpected pleasure of it.TREASON KEEP (2001)
Anna Wright, literally ten inches away, fish-eye lensed by her unexpected proximity.BEHINDLINGS (2002)
She pulled her legs up, instinctively, at his unexpected proximity.BEHINDLINGS (2002)
Trends of 'unexpected'
View usage over:
'unexpected' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُتَوَقَّع
- Brazilian Portuguese: inesperado inesperada
- Chinese: 始料未及的
- Croatian: neočekivan neočekivana
- Czech: nečekaný
- Danish: uventet
- Dutch: onverwacht
- European Spanish: inesperado inesperada
- Finnish: odottamaton
- French: inattendu
- German: unerwartet
- Greek: απροσδόκητος απροσδόκητη
- Italian: imprevisto imprevista
- Japanese: 予期しない
- Korean: 뜻밖의
- Norwegian: uventet
- Polish: niespodziewany niespodziewana
- Portuguese: inesperado inesperada
- Romanian: neașteptat neașteptată, neașteptați, neașteptate
- Russian: неожиданный неожиданная
- Spanish: inesperado inesperada
- Swedish: oväntad oväntat
- Thai: ไม่คาดคิดมาก่อน
- Turkish: umulmadık
- Ukrainian: несподіваний
- Vietnamese: bất ngờ
Translation of unexpected from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary