Hindi translation of unfair
unfairPowered by COBUILD /ˌʌnˈfeə ˌअनˈफ़ेअ/
Definitions and Translations
Something that is unfair is not right or not just.
⇒ It was unfair that he suffered so much.
Derived formsunfairly adverb
अनुचित रूप से
अन्यायपूर्ण ढंग से
⇒ She claims she was unfairly treated.
unfairness uncountable noun
⇒ He was angry at the unfairness of life.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unfair'
The opprobrium was more than unjust -- it was grotesquely and bitterly unfair.The Lonely Sea
There was a note of exasperation in her voice, which I couldn't help feeling was a bit unfair.KICK BACK (2002)
He knew it was unfair to vent his feelings on Herbert, but life was unfair.Final Resort
Trends of 'unfair'
View usage over:
'unfair' in Other Languages
- Arabic: جَائِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: injusto injusta
- Chinese: 不公平的
- Croatian: nepošteno
- Czech: nespravedlivý
- Danish: uretfærdig
- Dutch: oneerlijk
- European Spanish: injusto injusta
- Finnish: epäoikeudenmukainen
- French: injuste
- German: unfair
- Greek: άδικος άδικη
- Italian: ingiusto ingiusta
- Japanese: 不公平な
- Korean: 불공평한
- Norwegian: urettferdig
- Polish: niesprawiedliwy niesprawiedliwa
- Portuguese: injusto injusta
- Romanian: nedrept nedreaptă, nedrepți, nedrepte
- Russian: несправедливый несправедливая
- Spanish: injusto injusta
- Swedish: orättvis orättvist
- Thai: ไม่ยุติธรรม
- Turkish: haksız
- Ukrainian: нечесний
- Vietnamese: không công bằng
Translation of unfair from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary