Hindi translation of 'unfair'
unfair /ˌʌnˈfeə ˌअनˈफ़ेअ/
Something that is unfair is not right or not just.
It was unfair that he suffered so much.
अनुचित रूप से
अन्यायपूर्ण ढंग से
She claims she was unfairly treated.
unfairness uncountable noun
He was angry at the unfairness of life.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unfair'
The opprobrium was more than unjust -- it was grotesquely and bitterly unfair.The Lonely Sea
There was a note of exasperation in her voice, which I couldn't help feeling was a bit unfair.KICK BACK (2002)
He knew it was unfair to vent his feelings on Herbert, but life was unfair.Final Resort
Trends of 'unfair'
View usage over:
'unfair' in Other Languages
- Arabic: جَائِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: injusto injusta
- Chinese: 不公平的
- Croatian: nepošteno
- Czech: nespravedlivý
- Danish: uretfærdig
- Dutch: oneerlijk
- European Spanish: injusto injusta
- Finnish: epäoikeudenmukainen
- French: injuste
- German: unfair
- Greek: άδικος άδικη
- Italian: ingiusto ingiusta
- Japanese: 不公平な
- Korean: 불공평한
- Norwegian: urettferdig
- Polish: niesprawiedliwy niesprawiedliwa
- Portuguese: injusto injusta
- Romanian: nedrept nedreaptă, nedrepți, nedrepte
- Russian: несправедливый несправедливая
- Spanish: injusto injusta
- Swedish: orättvis orättvist
- Thai: ไม่ยุติธรรม
- Turkish: haksız
- Ukrainian: нечесний
- Vietnamese: không công bằng
Translation of unfair from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary