Hindi translation of 'unfamiliar'
unfamiliar /ˌʌnfəˈmɪlɪə ˌअन्फ़अˈमिलिअ/
If something is unfamiliar to you, or if you are unfamiliar with it, you know very little about it and have not seen or experienced it before.
She is unfamiliar with Japanese culture.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unfamiliar'
There was an unfamiliar sensation in the pit of her stomach.LOST SUMMER (2002)
Something more, something unfamiliar within the scope of all his previous experience, possibly that alien emotion they called love.Cormorant
On his way he stopped at the apartment and, relieved to find an unfamiliar doorman, handed in the letter.Compulsion
Trends of 'unfamiliar'
View usage over:
'unfamiliar' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مَأْلُوف
- Brazilian Portuguese: desconhecido desconhecida
- Chinese: 不熟悉的
- Croatian: nepoznat nepoznata
- Czech: neznámý
- Danish: fremmed
- Dutch: onbekend
- European Spanish: poco familiar
- Finnish: vieras tuntematon
- French: inhabituel
- German: unbekannt
- Greek: πρωτόγνωρος πρωτόγνωρη
- Italian: sconosciuto sconosciuta
- Japanese: 不慣れの
- Korean: 익숙지 않은
- Norwegian: ukjent
- Polish: nieznany nieznana
- Portuguese: desconhecido desconhecida
- Romanian: neobișnuit neobișnuită, neobișnuiți, neobișnuite
- Russian: незнакомый незнакомая
- Spanish: poco familiar
- Swedish: obekant
- Thai: ไม่รู้จักคุ้นเคย
- Turkish: aşina olmayan
- Ukrainian: незнайомий
- Vietnamese: không quen biết
Translation of unfamiliar from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary