Hindi translation of 'unfashionable'
unfashionable /ˌʌnˈfæʃənəbəl ˌअनˈफ़ैशनअबल्/
If something is unfashionable, it is not approved of or done by most people.
Wearing fur became deeply unfashionable.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unfashionable'
Shirley Cameron was an excellent cook, which accounted for her unfashionable figure.Loaded Questions
So, in unfashionable descending order, I'd like to announce that the first prize goes to...' She opened the envelope.RESCUING ROSE (2002)
Baxter surveyed his well-cut but unfashionable tweed overcoat.Forests of the Night
Trends of 'unfashionable'
View usage over:
'unfashionable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُنَاسِبٍ للِمُوضَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: fora da moda
- Chinese: 不流行的
- Croatian: nemoderan
- Czech: nemoderní
- Danish: umoderne
- Dutch: niet modieus
- European Spanish: pasado de moda pasada de moda
- Finnish: epämuodikas
- French: démodé
- German: unmodern
- Greek: ντεμοντέ
- Italian: fuori moda
- Japanese: はやらない
- Korean: 유행에 뒤떨어진
- Norwegian: umoderne
- Polish: niemodny niemodna
- Portuguese: fora de moda
- Romanian: demodat demodată, demodați, demodate
- Russian: немодный немодная
- Spanish: pasado de moda pasada de moda
- Swedish: omodern omodernt
- Thai: ไม่ทันสมัย
- Turkish: modaya uymayan
- Ukrainian: немодний
- Vietnamese: không hợp thời trang
Translation of unfashionable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary