Hindi translation of unfit
unfitPowered by COBUILD /ˌʌnˈfɪt ˌअनˈफ़िट्/
Definitions and Translations
If you are unfit, your body is not in good condition because you have not been taking regular exercise.
If someone or something is unfit for a particular purpose, they are not suitable or not of a good enough quality.
⇒ The doctor said she was mentally unfit for work.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unfit'
Of course I was no longer fit to be a bishop, I realised that; but perhaps I was now unfit for clerical duties of any kind.Absolute Truths
Maybe he decided to claim that Hoffman was mentally unfit to reach the kind of decisions he was making.BETTER THAN THIS (2002)
Michael Godwin topped himself in his cell, and Pamela was found unfit to stand trial.AFTERMATH (2001)
Trends of 'unfit'
View usage over:
'unfit' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ صِحِّيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: impróprio imprópria
- Chinese: 不太健康的
- Croatian: bez kondicije
- Czech: nezpůsobilý
- Danish: uegnet
- Dutch: in slechte conditie
- European Spanish: en baja forma
- Finnish: sopimaton
- French: inapte
- German: ungeeignet
- Greek: ακατάλληλος ακατάλληλη
- Italian: inadatto inadatta
- Japanese: 不向きな
- Korean: 부적당한
- Norwegian: uegnet
- Polish: niedysponowany niedysponowana
- Portuguese: impróprio imprópria
- Romanian: lipsit de antrenament incapabilă, incapabili, incapabile
- Russian: неподходящий неподходящая
- Spanish: inepto inepta
- Swedish: i dålig kondition
- Thai: ไม่มีคุณสมบัติ
- Turkish: sağlıksız
- Ukrainian: непридатний
- Vietnamese: không phù hợp
Translation of unfit from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary