Hindi translation of unforgettable
unforgettablePowered by COBUILD /ˌʌnfəˈɡetəbəl ˌअन्फ़अˈगेटबअल्/
Definitions and Translations
If something is unforgettable, it is so impressive that you are likely to remember it for a long time.
⇒ A visit to the British Museum is an unforgettable experience.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unforgettable'
It was there he experienced the astonishing, unforgettable thrill of his first Hitler rally.SEA MUSIC (2003)
It was a glimpse, no more, but so powerful as to be unforgettable.THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW (2001)
Echoes from the past were stirring in her mind, terrible and unforgettable echoes that she never seemed able to silence.Compulsion
Trends of 'unforgettable'
View usage over:
'unforgettable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لا يُنْسَى
- Brazilian Portuguese: inesquecível
- Chinese: 令人难忘的
- Croatian: nezaboravan nezaboravna
- Czech: nezapomenutelný
- Danish: uforglemmelig
- Dutch: onvergetelijk
- European Spanish: inolvidable
- Finnish: unohtumaton
- French: inoubliable
- German: unvergesslich
- Greek: αξέχαστος αξέχαστη
- Italian: indimenticabile
- Japanese: 忘れられない
- Korean: 잊을 수 없는
- Norwegian: uforglemmelig
- Polish: niezapomniany niezapomniana
- Portuguese: inesquecível
- Romanian: memorabil memorabilă, memorabili, memorabile
- Russian: незабываемый незабываемая
- Spanish: inolvidable
- Swedish: oförglömlig oförglömligt
- Thai: ไม่สามารถที่จะลืมได้
- Turkish: unutulmaz
- Ukrainian: незабутній
- Vietnamese: không thể quên được
Translation of unforgettable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary