Hindi translation of unhelpful
unhelpfulPowered by COBUILD /ˌʌnˈhelpfʊl ˌअनˈहेल्प्फ़ुल्/
Definitions and Translations
If you say that someone or something is unhelpful, you mean that they do not help you or improve a situation, and may even make things worse.
⇒ The criticism is both unfair and unhelpful.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unhelpful'
Of course, that presupposes doing nothing that might be unhelpful.Moondrop to Murder
The parents have been unhelpful - and they seem to have enjoyed being unhelpful.The Innocents at Home (A Superintendent Kenworthy novel)
Wilde especially was unhelpful , and the police were almost certain he was the killer.I.O.U. - Someone Has to Pay
Trends of 'unhelpful'
View usage over:
'unhelpful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُفِيد
- Brazilian Portuguese: imprestável
- Chinese: 无帮助的
- Croatian: beskoristan beskorisna, beskorisno
- Czech: neochotný
- Danish: uhjælpsom
- Dutch: onbehulpzaam
- European Spanish: poco útil
- Finnish: hyödytön josta ei ole apua
- French: inutile
- German: nutzlos
- Greek: μη εξυπηρετικός μη εξυπηρετική
- Italian: inutile
- Japanese: 役に立たない
- Korean: 도움이 되지 않는
- Norwegian: lite hjelpsom
- Polish: niepomocny niepomocna
- Portuguese: imprestável
- Romanian: inutil inutilă, inutili, inutile
- Russian: бесполезный бесполезная
- Spanish: poco servicial
- Swedish: ohjälpsam ohjälpsamt
- Thai: ไม่ช่วยเหลือ
- Turkish: yardımcı olmayan
- Ukrainian: даремний
- Vietnamese: không giúp ích
Translation of unhelpful from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary