Hindi translation of 'unidentified'
unidentified /ˌʌnaɪˈdentɪfaɪd ˌअनाइˈडेन्टिफ़ाइड्/
If you describe someone or something as unidentified, you mean that nobody knows who or what they are.
The man was shot by an unidentified gunman.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unidentified'
She knew what had been nagging her about the woman's voice, she knew the unidentified ingredient: mockery.JUST BETWEEN US (2002)
`The radar's picked up two unidentified craft heading towards the island.Code Breaker
And she thought she knew how Bella had disappeared, unidentified , in the midst of the confusion.The Touch of Innocents
Trends of 'unidentified'
View usage over:
'unidentified' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُعَرَّف
- Brazilian Portuguese: não identificado não identificada
- Chinese: 未经确认的
- Croatian: neidentificiran neidentificirana
- Czech: neidentifikovaný
- Danish: uidentificeret
- Dutch: niet geïdentificeerd
- European Spanish: sin identificar
- Finnish: tunnistamaton
- French: non identifié
- German: unbekannt
- Greek: μη αναγνωρισθείς μη αναγνωρισθείσα
- Italian: sconosciuto sconosciuta
- Japanese: 身元不詳の
- Korean: 정체 불명의
- Norwegian: uidentifisert
- Polish: niezidentyfikowany niezidentyfikowana
- Portuguese: não identificado não identificada
- Romanian: neidentificat neidentificată, neidentificați, neidentificate
- Russian: неопознанный неопознанная
- Spanish: sin identificar
- Swedish: oidentifierad oidentifierat
- Thai: ไม่ปรากฏชื่อ
- Turkish: kimliği belirsiz
- Ukrainian: невідомий
- Vietnamese: không nhận biết được
Translation of unidentified from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary