Hindi translation of 'unintentional'
unintentional /ˌʌnɪnˈtenʃənəl ˌअनिनˈटेन्शनअल्/
Something that is unintentional is not done deliberately, but happens by accident.
बिना जानबूझ कर किया हुआ
The film is an unintentionally funny adaptation of 'Dracula'.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unintentional'
Whether it was intentional or unintentional is neither here nor there.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
She interrupted her mistress, speaking with unintentional brutality.Double Deceit
`Sorry, that was unintentional ," she murmured as she started to massage.Final Resort
Trends of 'unintentional'
View usage over:
'unintentional' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُتَعَمَّد
- Brazilian Portuguese: involuntário involuntária
- Chinese: 无心的
- Croatian: nenamjeran nenamjerna
- Czech: neúmyslný
- Danish: uforsætlig
- Dutch: onbedoeld
- European Spanish: involuntario involuntaria
- Finnish: tahaton
- French: involontaire
- German: unabsichtlich
- Greek: ακούσιος ακούσια
- Italian: involontario involontaria
- Japanese: 故意でない
- Korean: 본의 아닌
- Norwegian: utilsiktet
- Polish: niezamierzony niezamierzona
- Portuguese: não intencional
- Romanian: neintenționat neintenționată, neintenționați, neintenționate
- Russian: непреднамеренный непреднамеренная
- Spanish: involuntario involuntaria
- Swedish: oavsiktlig oavsiktligt
- Thai: ไม่ได้เจตนา
- Turkish: kasıtsız
- Ukrainian: ненавмисний
- Vietnamese: không chủ tâm
Translation of unintentional from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary