Hindi translation of 'United Nations'
The United Nations is a worldwide organization which most countries belong to. Its role is to encourage international peace, cooperation, and friendship.
संयुक्त राष्ट्र संघ mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'United Nations'
Whisked about in a Cadillac, marched along ranks of men to inspect troops, given ovations at the United Nations Assembly in New York.Kara Kush
In fact, only a handful of delegates at the United Nations really knew what lay behind that unmarked outer door.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
There were United Nations officials scurrying about, plenty of natives to load it on to the trucks.Seize the Reckless Wind
'United Nations' in Other Languages
- Arabic: الُأمـَمُ الـمُتَّحِدَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: Nações Unidas
- Chinese: 联合国
- Croatian: Ujedinjeni narodi
- Czech: Spojené národy
- Danish: de Forenede Nationer
- Dutch: Verenigde Naties
- European Spanish: Organización de las Naciones Unidas
- Finnish: Yhdistyneet kansakunnat
- French: Nations Unies
- German: Vereinte Nationen
- Greek: Ηνωμένα Έθνη
- Italian: Nazioni Unite
- Japanese: 国際連合
- Korean: 국제연합
- Norwegian: Forente Nasjoner
- Polish: Organizacja Narodów Zjednoczonych
- Portuguese: Nações Unidas
- Romanian: Națiunile Unite
- Russian: Организация Объединенных Наций
- Spanish: Organización de las Naciones Unidas
- Swedish: Förenta nationerna
- Thai: องค์การสหประชาชาติ
- Turkish: Birleşmiş Milletler
- Ukrainian: Організація Об'єднаних Націй
- Vietnamese: Liên hợp quốc
Translation of United Nations from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary