Hindi translation of 'unnecessary'
unnecessary /ʌnˈnesəsri, Am -seri अनˈनेससरी Am -सेरी/
If you describe something as unnecessary, you mean that it is not needed or does not have to be done.
व्यर्थ का [की]
बेकार का [की]
Diana was making an unnecessary fuss.
अनावश्यक रूप से
I didn't want to upset my husband unnecessarily.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unnecessary'
And then killed," he added with what I thought was unnecessary candour.The Dutch Blue Error
We didn't want to arouse any unnecessary suspicion, especially with the press hovering around here like a pack of vultures.Alastair McLean's 'Night Watch'
Pretending not to notice, she turned away to do something unnecessary to the empty other bed.Death of a Nymph
Trends of 'unnecessary'
View usage over:
'unnecessary' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ ضَرُورِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: desnecessário desnecessária
- Chinese: 不必要的
- Croatian: nepotreban nepotrebna
- Czech: zbytečný
- Danish: unødvendig
- Dutch: onnodig
- European Spanish: innecesario innecesaria
- Finnish: tarpeeton
- French: inutile
- German: unnötig
- Greek: περιττός περιττή
- Italian: inutile
- Japanese: 不必要な
- Korean: 불필요한
- Norwegian: unødvendig
- Polish: niepotrzebny niepotrzebna
- Portuguese: desnecessário desnecessária
- Romanian: inutil inutilă, inutili, inutile
- Russian: излишний излишняя
- Spanish: innecesario innecesaria
- Swedish: onödig onödigt
- Thai: ไม่จำเป็น
- Turkish: gereksiz
- Ukrainian: непотрібний
- Vietnamese: không cần thiết
Translation of unnecessary from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary