Hindi translation of 'unpaid'
unpaid /ˌʌnˈpeɪd ˌअनˈपेइड्/
1. adjective before noun
If you do unpaid work, you do a job without receiving any money for it.
Unpaid taxes or bills have not been paid yet.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unpaid'
This would be on a strictly voluntary basis, the work being unpaid , and they were ready to start right away.THE SCHEME FOR FULL EMPLOYMENT (2003)
But later that afternoon, she wrote out a cheque for the unpaid rent.Compulsion
'Well, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to take it as unpaid... 'Oh, for goodness ' sake.LOOKING FOR ANDREW McCARTHY (2002)
Trends of 'unpaid'
View usage over:
'unpaid' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُسَدَّد
- Brazilian Portuguese: não pago não paga
- Chinese: 未付款的
- Croatian: neplaćen neplaćena
- Czech: neplacený
- Danish: ubetalt
- Dutch: onbetaald
- European Spanish: no retribuido no retribuida
- Finnish: josta ei ole maksettu
- French: bénévole
- German: unbezahlt
- Greek: απλήρωτος απλήρωτη
- Italian: non retribuito non retribuita
- Japanese: 無給の
- Korean: 무보수의
- Norwegian: ubetalt
- Polish: niezapłacony niezapłacona
- Portuguese: não pago não paga
- Romanian: neremunerat neremunerată, neremunerați, neremunerate
- Russian: неоплаченный неоплаченная
- Spanish: no retribuido no retribuida
- Swedish: obetald obetalt
- Thai: ไม่ได้ค่าจ้าง
- Turkish: ücreti ödenmemiş
- Ukrainian: несплачений
- Vietnamese: chưa thanh toán
Translation of unpaid from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary