Hindi translation of 'unqualified'
unqualified /ˌʌnˈkwɒlɪfaɪd ˌअनˈक्वॉलिफ़ाइड्/
If you are unqualified, you do not have any qualifications, or do not have the right qualifications for a particular job.
Unqualified means total, unlimited, and complete.
The event was an unqualified success.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unqualified'
One thing, though, had shone quite clearly through the vagueness -- this was a man singularly unqualified to judge of literary merit.CASCADES - THE DAY OF THE DEAD (2001)
Her first show in this town looked like it was an unqualified success and she felt dizzy with relief.Yellow Bird
I'm really dreading it, I feel unqualified for anything and distinctly unemployable.AND GOD CREATED THE AU PAIR (2005)
Trends of 'unqualified'
View usage over:
'unqualified' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: não qualificado
- Chinese: 无资格的
- European Spanish: no cualificado no cualificada
- French: qui n'a pas les compétences requisesN
- German: unqualifiziert
- Italian: non qualificato non qualificata
- Japanese: 資格のない
- Korean: 자격이 없는
- Portuguese: não qualificado não qualificada
- Spanish: no cualificado no cualificada
Translation of unqualified from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary