Hindi translation of 'unrealistic'
unrealistic /ˌʌnriəˈlɪstɪk ˌअन्रीअˈलिस्टिक्/
If you say that someone is being unrealistic, you mean that they do not recognize the truth about a situation, especially about the difficulties involved.
...their unrealistic view of parenthood.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unrealistic'
This Irish nonsense -- really, she becomes passionate -- and entirely unrealistic.Dare Call It Treason
She drew back from him, annoyed that he had disturbed her pleasant, if rather unrealistic , daydreams.TREASON KEEP (2001)
All that worrying he'd done about his forged French O level now seemed stupid and unrealistic -- almost, in a way, pretentious.PROSPECT HILL (2003)
Trends of 'unrealistic'
View usage over:
'unrealistic' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ وَاقِعِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: pouco realista
- Chinese: 不现实的
- Croatian: nerealističan nerealistična
- Czech: nerealistický
- Danish: urealistisk
- Dutch: onrealistisch
- European Spanish: poco realista
- Finnish: epärealistinen
- French: irréaliste
- German: unrealistisch
- Greek: μη ρεαλιστικός μη ρεαλιστική
- Italian: irrealistico irrealistica
- Japanese: 非現実的な
- Korean: 비현실적인
- Norwegian: urealistisk
- Polish: nierealistyczny nierealistyczna
- Portuguese: pouco realista
- Romanian: nerealist nerealistă, nerealiști, nerealiste
- Russian: нереалистичный нереалистичная
- Spanish: poco realista
- Swedish: orealistisk orealistiskt
- Thai: ไม่เป็นจริง
- Turkish: gerçeklerle bağdaşmayan
- Ukrainian: нереалістичний
- Vietnamese: không thực tế
Translation of unrealistic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary