Hindi translation of 'unreliable'
unreliable /ˌʌnrɪˈlaɪəbəl ˌअन्रिˈलाइअबल्/
If you describe a person, machine, or method as unreliable, you mean that you cannot trust them to do or provide what you want.
The car was slow and unreliable.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unreliable'
They didn't feel as unreliable as they had a little while before.SACRAMENT (2001)
These passages are universally adjudged by historians to be unreliable.MUSIC FOR BOYS (2003)
All communications should be sent by DHL as the local postal system is too unreliable.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
Trends of 'unreliable'
View usage over:
'unreliable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: لا يـُمْكِنُ الاِعْتِمَادُ عَلَيْه
- Brazilian Portuguese: não confiável
- Chinese: 不可靠的
- Croatian: nepouzdan nepouzdana
- Czech: nespolehlivý
- Danish: upålidelig
- Dutch: onbetrouwbaar
- European Spanish: informal imprevisible
- Finnish: epäluotettava
- French: imprévisible
- German: unzuverlässig
- Greek: αναξιόπιστος αναξιόπιστη
- Italian: inaffidabile
- Japanese: あてにならない
- Korean: 신뢰할 수 없는
- Norwegian: upålitelig
- Polish: zawodny zawodna
- Portuguese: não fiável
- Romanian: nesigur nesigură, nesiguri, nesigure
- Russian: ненадежный ненадежная
- Spanish: informal
- Swedish: opålitlig opålitligt
- Thai: ไว้ใจไม่ได้
- Turkish: güvenilmez
- Ukrainian: ненадійний
- Vietnamese: không đáng tin cậy
Translation of unreliable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary