Hindi translation of unruly
unrulyPowered by COBUILD /ʌnˈruːli अनˈरूली/
Word forms: unrulier, unruliest
Definitions and Translations
If you describe people as unruly, you mean that they behave badly and are difficult to control.
Unruly hair is difficult to keep tidy.
जिसे संवारना मुश्किल हो
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unruly'
Absurdly, the closest she could come to a parallel was the kind of disappointment aimed at unruly boys by put-upon mothers.Death of a Nymph
It's just -- Thing is, I suppose you might say I'm a man of unruly passions.PROSPECT HILL (2003)
He had as large a legion as he could hold sway over; many more and his army would become unruly.THE GREAT AND SECRET SHOW (2001)
Trends of 'unruly'
View usage over:
'unruly' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: indisciplinado
- Chinese: 难管教的 >尤指儿童
- European Spanish: indisciplinado indisciplinada
- French: indiscipliné indisciplinée
- German: ungebärdig
- Italian: indisciplinato indisciplinata
- Japanese: 始末に負えない
- Korean: 제멋대로인
- Portuguese: indisciplinado indisciplinada
- Spanish: indisciplinado indisciplinada
Translation of unruly from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary