Hindi translation of 'unsatisfactory'
unsatisfactory /ˌʌnsætɪsˈfæktəri ˌअन्सैटिसˈफ़ैक्टरी/
If you describe something as unsatisfactory, you mean that it is not as good as it should be, and cannot be considered acceptable.
He received unsatisfactory answers to his questions.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unsatisfactory'
The alternative was to marry her anyway, rule out South Africa - and go on living the same unsatisfactory lifestyle.The Image of Laura
`Mr Smith's performance in the first three months of his employment has been unsatisfactory ," I read.No Body
* The options that were open to her were either unsatisfactory or objectionable.The Image of Laura
Trends of 'unsatisfactory'
View usage over:
'unsatisfactory' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُرْضٍ
- Brazilian Portuguese: insatisfatório insatisfatória
- Chinese: 令人不满的
- Croatian: nezadovoljavajući nezadovoljavajuća
- Czech: neuspokojivý
- Danish: utilfredsstillende
- Dutch: onbevredigend
- European Spanish: insatisfactorio insatisfactoria
- Finnish: epätyydyttävä
- French: insatisfaisant
- German: unbefriedigend
- Greek: μη ικανοποιητικός μη ικανοποιητική
- Italian: insoddisfacente
- Japanese: 不満足な
- Korean: 불만스러운
- Norwegian: utilfredsstillende
- Polish: niezadowalający niezadowalająca
- Portuguese: insatisfatório insatisfatória
- Romanian: nesatisfăcător nesatisfăcătoare, nesatisfăcători
- Russian: неудовлетворительный неудовлетворительная
- Spanish: insatisfactorio insatisfactoria
- Swedish: otillfredsställande
- Thai: ไม่น่าพอใจ
- Turkish: tatmin edici olmayan
- Ukrainian: незадовільний
- Vietnamese: không tốt đẹp
Translation of unsatisfactory from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary