Hindi translation of 'unskilled'
unskilled /ˌʌnˈskɪld ˌअनˈस्किल्ड्/
People who are unskilled do not have any special training for a job.
He worked as an unskilled labourer.
Unskilled work does not require any special training.
...low-paid, unskilled jobs.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unskilled'
She had a sudden glimmer of what it was like to be young and unskilled in a big city.An Older Woman
Had war not intervened Anthony was scheduled to serve with his own Territorial soldiers, unskilled perhaps, but familiar certainly.In Love and War
The jerky, unskilled actions of a child were, if anything, more -likely to attract a fish to the bait.AMAGANSETT (2004)
Trends of 'unskilled'
View usage over:
'unskilled' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مَاهِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: não especializado não especializada
- Chinese: 不熟练的
- Croatian: nevješt nevješta
- Czech: nekvalifikovaný
- Danish: ufaglært
- Dutch: ongeschoold
- European Spanish: no cualificado no cualificada
- Finnish: ammattitaidoton
- French: non qualifié
- German: ungelernt
- Greek: ανειδίκευτος ανειδίκευτη
- Italian: non specializzato non specializzata
- Japanese: 熟練していない
- Korean: 미숙한
- Norwegian: ufaglært
- Polish: niewykwalifikowany niewykwalifikowana
- Portuguese: não especializado não especializada
- Romanian: necalificat necalificată, necalificați, necalificate
- Russian: неквалифицированный неквалифицированная
- Spanish: no calificado no calificada
- Swedish: outbildad outbildat
- Thai: ไม่มีความชำนาญ
- Turkish: niteliksiz
- Ukrainian: некваліфікований
- Vietnamese: không có chuyên môn
Translation of unskilled from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary