Hindi translation of 'unsolicited'
unsolicited /ˌʌnsəˈlɪsɪtɪd ˌअन्सअˈलिसिटिड्/
Something that is unsolicited is given without being asked for and may not have been wanted.
बिन मांगे मिलने वाला [वाली]
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unsolicited'
Six months ' worth of unsolicited presents from theatre fanatics.THE RIVAL QUEENS: A Countess Ashby de la Zouche Mystery (2002)
Slightly taken aback by this sudden spate of unsolicited detail, Martello continued: `Have you seen it recently?Murky Shallows
`It was the last class teacher he had in the primary school that got up his nose," Cheryl added as an unsolicited bonus.Forests of the Night
Trends of 'unsolicited'
View usage over:
'unsolicited' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: não solicitado
- Chinese: 未被请求的
- European Spanish: no solicitado no solicitada
- French: non sollicitéN non sollicitée
- German: unerbeten
- Italian: non richiesto non richiesta
- Japanese: 要求しないのに与えられた
- Korean: 청하지 않은
- Portuguese: não solicitado não solicitada
- Spanish: no solicitado no solicitada
Translation of unsolicited from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary