Hindi translation of 'unsuccessful'
unsuccessful /ˌʌnsəkˈsesfʊl ˌअन्सकˈसेसफ़ुल्/
Something that is unsuccessful does not achieve what it was intended to achieve.
...a second unsuccessful operation on his knee.
He tried unsuccessfully to sell the business.
Someone who is unsuccessful does not achieve what they intended to achieve.
Boris was unsuccessful in getting a job.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unsuccessful'
Somehow Jack Roper didn't have the look of an unsuccessful man.The White Dove
Love is debilitating, the cynics said; but they were the ones, almost invariably men, who had been unsuccessful in love.YESTERDAY'S SHADOW (2002)
After the first few unsuccessful attempts to erode it, he had bowed to the inevitable and allowed her to set her own pace.Death in Fashion
Trends of 'unsuccessful'
View usage over:
'unsuccessful' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ نَاجِح
- Brazilian Portuguese: malsucedido malsucedida
- Chinese: 不成功的
- Croatian: neuspješan neuspješna
- Czech: neúspěšný
- Danish: resultatløs
- Dutch: niet succesvol
- European Spanish: fallido fallida
- Finnish: epäonnistunut
- French: infructueux
- German: erfolglos
- Greek: αποτυχημένος αποτυχημένη
- Italian: non riuscito non riuscita
- Japanese: 不成功に終わった
- Korean: 실패한
- Norwegian: mislykket
- Polish: nieudany nieudana
- Portuguese: malsucedido malsucedida
- Romanian: eșuat eșuată, eșuați, eșuate
- Russian: безуспешный безуспешная
- Spanish: fallido fallida
- Swedish: misslyckad misslyckat
- Thai: ไม่ประสบความสำเร็จ
- Turkish: başarısız
- Ukrainian: невдалий
- Vietnamese: không thành công
Translation of unsuccessful from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary