Hindi translation of 'unsuitable'
unsuitable /ˌʌnˈsuːtəbəl ˌअनˈसूटबअल्/
Someone or something that is unsuitable for a particular purpose or situation does not have the right qualities for it.
Amy's shoes were unsuitable for walking.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unsuitable'
Jenny picked losers, cheats and generally unsuitable partners time after time.AFTERMATH (2001)
She taught him what to eat, and if he picked anything unsuitable she took it away from him.Seize the Reckless Wind
No more unsuitable task could be imagined than for a general, worse still, an aged general, to show his feelings.HUMAN VOICES (2003)
Trends of 'unsuitable'
View usage over:
'unsuitable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُنَاسِب
- Brazilian Portuguese: inadequado inadequada
- Chinese: 不合适的
- Croatian: nepodesan nepodesna
- Czech: nevhodný
- Danish: upassende
- Dutch: ongeschikt
- European Spanish: contraindicado contraindicada
- Finnish: sopimaton
- French: inapproprié
- German: unpassend
- Greek: ανάρμοστος ανάρμοστη
- Italian: inadatto inadatta
- Japanese: 不適切な
- Korean: 부적당한
- Norwegian: upassende
- Polish: niestosowny niestosowna
- Portuguese: inadequado inadequada
- Romanian: inadecvat inadecvată, inadecvați, inadecvate
- Russian: неподходящий неподходящая
- Spanish: contraindicado contraindicada
- Swedish: olämplig olämpligt
- Thai: ซึ่งไม่เหมาะสม
- Turkish: uygun olmayan
- Ukrainian: непридатний
- Vietnamese: không phù hợp
Translation of unsuitable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary