Hindi translation of 'unsure'
unsure /ˌʌnˈʃʊə ˌअनˈशुअ/
If you are unsure of yourself, you don't have much confidence.
He made her feel awkward and unsure of herself.
2. adjective after link verb
If you are unsure about something, you feel uncertain about it.
Fifty-two per cent of people were unsure about the idea.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unsure'
She came awake slowly and lay there in the darkness, aware of the rolling motion, but still unsure where she was.A Season in Hell
Jo glanced around, unsure whether to be delighted or disturbed by her sudden inclusion.BEHINDLINGS (2002)
He studied me calmly, sure of himself but more unsure of me.A Nasty Dose of Death
Trends of 'unsure'
View usage over:
'unsure' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُتَأَكِّد
- Brazilian Portuguese: incerto incerta
- Chinese: 不确定的
- Croatian: nesiguran nesigurna
- Czech: nejistý sám sebou
- Danish: usikker
- Dutch: onzeker
- European Spanish: inseguro inseguraestar
- Finnish: epävarma
- French: incertain
- German: unsicher
- Greek: αβέβαιος αβέβαιη
- Italian: insicuro insicura
- Japanese: 確信のない
- Korean: 불확실한
- Norwegian: usikker
- Polish: niepewny niepewna
- Portuguese: incerto incerta
- Romanian: nesigur nesigură, nesiguri, nesigure
- Russian: неуверенный неуверенная
- Spanish: inseguro insegura
- Swedish: osäker osäkert
- Thai: ไม่แน่ใจ
- Turkish: emin olmayan
- Ukrainian: невпевнений
- Vietnamese: thiếu tự tin
Translation of unsure from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary