Hindi translation of 'unsympathetic'
unsympathetic /ˌʌnsɪmpəˈθetɪk ˌअन्सिम्पअˈथ़ेटिक्/
If someone is unsympathetic, they are not kind or helpful to a person in difficulties.
Her husband was unsympathetic and she felt she had no one to talk to.
An unsympathetic person is unpleasant and difficult to like.
...a very unsympathetic main character.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unsympathetic'
Dr Keller met his eye and though she didn't look entirely unsympathetic she shrugged slightly.LOST SUMMER (2002)
The setting, in Francis's experience so often unsympathetic , delighted him that night.Dare Call It Treason
My only disappointment was with Holden's unsympathetic portrayal of Traveller.Anti-Ice
Trends of 'unsympathetic'
View usage over:
'unsympathetic' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: antipático
- Chinese: 无同情心的
- European Spanish: poco comprensivo poco comprensiva
- French: peu compatissantN peu compatissante
- German: abweisend
- Italian: poco comprensivo poco comprensiva
- Japanese: 冷淡な
- Korean: 인정 없는
- Portuguese: antipático antipática
- Spanish: poco comprensivo poco comprensiva
Translation of unsympathetic from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary