Hindi translation of untidy
untidyPowered by COBUILD /ʌnˈtaɪdi अनˈटाइडी/
Word forms: untidier, untidiest
Definitions and Translations
Something that is untidy is messy, and not neatly arranged.
⇒ She threw her clothes into an untidy heap.
Derived formsuntidily adverb
बेतरतीब ढंग से
⇒ Her long hair fell untidily around her shoulders.
If you describe a person as untidy, you mean that they do not care about whether things are neat and well arranged.
⇒ He's very untidy, but he's also the kindest man I've ever met.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'untidy'
She was a small, dark, intense girl with untidy black hair which she constantly had to push back from her eyes.Confessional
Mr Venables apologized for his cramped and untidy office.The Ambassador's Women
The awkward, untidy man had been treated by death with curious courtesy, with marked exactitude.In Love and War
Trends of 'untidy'
View usage over:
'untidy' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ مُرَتَّب
- Brazilian Portuguese: desarrumado desarrumada
- Chinese: 不整洁的
- Croatian: neuredan neuredna
- Czech: nepořádný
- Danish: rodet
- Dutch: slordig
- European Spanish: desordenado desordenada
- Finnish: epäsiisti
- French: désordonné
- German: unordentlich
- Greek: ατημέλητος ατημέλητη
- Italian: disordinato disordinata
- Japanese: だらしのない
- Korean: 단정치 못한
- Norwegian: uryddig
- Polish: nieporządny nieporządna
- Portuguese: desarrumado desarrumada
- Romanian: dezordonat dezordonată, dezordonați, dezordonate
- Russian: неаккуратный неаккуратная
- Spanish: desordenado desordenada
- Swedish: ovårdad ovårdat
- Thai: ไม่เป็นระเบียบเรียบร้อย
- Turkish: dağınık
- Ukrainian: неохайний
- Vietnamese: không gọn gàng
Translation of untidy from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary