Hindi translation of 'unwise'
unwise /ˌʌnˈwaɪz ˌअनˈवाइज़्/
Something that is unwise is foolish.
It would be unwise to expect too much.
मूर्खतापूर्ण ढंग से
She had acted unwisely.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'unwise'
I had always removed it for sleeping, which I now realize was most unwise of me.My Babysitter has Fangs
To kill him in his lodgings before he can meet with the Queen would be... politically unwise.THE GOLDEN FOOL: Book Two of the Tawny Man (2002)
Since the credit cards were stolen that of course would be unwise.NOTHING TO WEAR AND NOWHERE TO HIDE: A Collection of Short Stories
Trends of 'unwise'
View usage over:
'unwise' in Other Languages
- Arabic: غَيْرُ حَكِيم
- Brazilian Portuguese: imprudente
- Chinese: 不明智的
- Croatian: nerazborit nerazborita
- Czech: nerozumný
- Danish: uklog
- Dutch: onverstandig
- European Spanish: insensato insensataacción
- Finnish: epäviisas
- French: imprudent
- German: unklug
- Greek: άμυαλος άμυαλη
- Italian: imprudente
- Japanese: 分別のない
- Korean: 어리석은
- Norwegian: uklok uklokt
- Polish: nierozsądny nierozsądna
- Portuguese: imprudente
- Romanian: imprudent imprudentă, imprudenți, imprudente
- Russian: неблагоразумный неблагоразумная
- Spanish: insensato insensata
- Swedish: osmart
- Thai: ไม่ฉลาด
- Turkish: akıllıca olmayan
- Ukrainian: нерозумний
- Vietnamese: dại dột
Translation of unwise from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary