Hindi translation of 'up-to-date'
up-to-date also up to date
If something is up-to-date, it is the newest thing of its kind.
...Germany's most up to date electric power station.
If you are up-to-date with something, you have the latest information about it.
अद्यतन जानकारी प्राप्त
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'up-to-date'
`Wanted to bring you up-to-date on the Becker case," said the detective.A Rodent of Doubt
That's a whole story in itself, and not for these pages, but now you're up-to-date on Friday night's developments.Murder in E Minor
It took longer than I'd expected because there was no way Chambers ' had up-to-date computer programmes.SOMEBODY (2002)
'up-to-date' in Other Languages
- Arabic: حَدِيث
- Brazilian Portuguese: atualizado atualizada
- Chinese: 最近的
- Croatian: najmoderniji
- Czech: nejnovější
- Danish: moderne
- Dutch: up-to-date
- European Spanish: actualizado actualizada
- Finnish: ajanmukainen
- French: à jour
- German: aktuell
- Greek: ενήμερος ενήμερη
- Italian: aggiornato aggiornata
- Japanese: 最新の
- Korean: 최신의
- Norwegian: moderne
- Polish: aktualny aktualnazaktualizowany
- Portuguese: atualizado atualizada
- Romanian: actualizat actualizată, actualizați, actualizate
- Russian: современный
- Spanish: actualizado actualizada
- Swedish: aktuell aktuellt
- Thai: ทันสมัย
- Turkish: güncel yenilenmiş
- Ukrainian: сучасний
- Vietnamese: hiện đại
Translation of up-to-date from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary