Hindi translation of 'valuable'
valuable /ˈvæljʊəbəl ˈव़ैल्युअबल्/
Something that is valuable is very useful.
Her comments are a valuable contribution to the debate.
a valuable asset/lesson/resource/experience
a valuable contribution/item
SIMILAR WORDSuseful, helpful
Valuable objects are worth a lot of money.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'valuable'
Bound to locate us -- us, the most valuable prize on the Norwegian Sea.San Andreas
The word was passed around, rapidly, almost secretly, like a small valuable coin.Coffin in Fashion
The idea of smuggling something more valuable inside something else being smuggled was, to his mind, brilliant.INSTRUMENTS OF DARKNESS (2002)
Trends of 'valuable'
View usage over:
'valuable' in Other Languages
- Arabic: نَفِيس
- Brazilian Portuguese: valioso valiosa
- Chinese: 宝贵的
- Croatian: vrijedan vrijedna
- Czech: cenný
- Danish: værdifuld
- Dutch: waardevol
- European Spanish: valioso valiosa
- Finnish: arvokas
- French: précieux
- German: wertvoll
- Greek: πολύτιμος πολύτιμη
- Italian: prezioso preziosa
- Japanese: 高価な
- Korean: 값비싼
- Norwegian: verdifull verdifullt
- Polish: wartościowy wartościowa
- Portuguese: valioso valiosa
- Romanian: valoros valoroasă, valoroși, valoroase
- Russian: ценный ценная
- Spanish: valioso valiosa
- Swedish: värdefull värdefullt
- Thai: มีค่าเป็นเงินมาก
- Turkish: değerli
- Ukrainian: цінний
- Vietnamese: có giá trị
Translation of valuable from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary