Hindi translation of 'vendor'
vendor /ˈvendə ˈव़ेन्डअ/
Word forms: vendors
A vendor is someone who sells things such as newspapers or hamburgers from a small stall or cart.
रेहड़ी या ठेलों पर सामान बेचने वाला व्यक्ति mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'vendor'
She stopped to buy a bagel from a street vendor , something she rarely did.Compulsion
Llewelyn never carried money himself, but he gestured now and one of his men tossed a coin to the vendor.Here Be Dragons
The files were subdivided according to whether Cheetham was acting for vendor or buyer, and what stage he was up to.KICK BACK (2002)
Trends of 'vendor'
View usage over:
'vendor' in Other Languages
- Arabic: بَائِع
- Brazilian Portuguese: vendedor vendedora
- Chinese: 卖主
- Croatian: prodavač
- Czech: stánkový prodavač stánková prodavačka
- Danish: sælger
- Dutch: verkoper
- European Spanish: vendedor vendedoraparte
- Finnish: myyjä
- French: vendeur
- German: Verkäufer Verkäuferin
- Greek: μικροπωλητής
- Italian: venditore venditrice
- Japanese: 売る人
- Korean: 행상인
- Norwegian: selger
- Polish: sprzedawca
- Portuguese: vendedor vendedora
- Romanian: vânzător vânzători
- Russian: торговец
- Spanish: vendedor vendedora
- Swedish: säljare
- Thai: คนขายของ
- Turkish: satıcı
- Ukrainian: продавець продавщиця
- Vietnamese: người bán dạo
Translation of vendor from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary