Hindi translation of 'vicious'
vicious /ˈvɪʃəs ˈव़िशस्/
A vicious person is violent and cruel.
She was viciously attacked with a hammer.
viciousness uncountable noun
...the intensity and viciousness of these attacks.
A vicious remark is cruel and intended to upset someone.
'He deserves to suffer,' said Penelope viciously.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'vicious'
Tell him you want something vicious , he'll appreciate that.Snowjob
A boy about Johnny's age, having a vicious look; someone with designs.A Means to Evil
Everyone knew McGuire was a bit off, and he was a vicious gossip into the bargain.Death of an Unknown Man
Trends of 'vicious'
View usage over:
'vicious' in Other Languages
- Arabic: أَثِيم
- Brazilian Portuguese: violento violenta
- Chinese: 恶意的
- Croatian: okrutan okrutna
- Czech: krutý
- Danish: ondskabsfuld
- Dutch: wreed
- European Spanish: fiero fieramalo
- Finnish: raju
- French: vicieux vicieuse
- German: bösartig
- Greek: διεστραμμένος διεστραμμένη
- Italian: brutale
- Japanese: ひどい
- Korean: 나쁜
- Norwegian: ondsinnet
- Polish: bezwzględny bezwzględna
- Portuguese: violento violenta
- Romanian: brutal brutal, brutală, brutali, brutale
- Russian: порочный порочная
- Spanish: fiero fieracruel
- Swedish: illvillig illvilligt
- Thai: ที่ร้ายแรง
- Turkish: kötü
- Ukrainian: жорстокий
- Vietnamese: xấu xa
Translation of vicious from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary