Hindi translation of victimize
victimizePowered by COBUILD [Brit also victimise]Word forms: victimizes, victimizing, victimized /ˈvɪktɪmaɪz ˈव़िक्टिमाइज़्/
Word forms: victimizes, victimizing, victimized
Definitions and Translations
If someone is victimized, they are deliberately treated unfairly.
पीड़ित किया जाना
⇒ The students were victimized because they opposed the government.
Derived formsvictimization uncountable noun
⇒ This artist protests against society's victimization of women.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'victimize'
View usage over:
'victimize' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: fazer represália contra
- Chinese: 受迫害
- European Spanish: tratar injustamente
- French: brimer
- German: ungerecht behandeln
- Italian: prendere di mira
- Japanese: 不当に扱う
- Korean: 부당한 취급을 받다
- Portuguese: fazer represália contra
- Spanish: tratar injustamente
Translation of victimize from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary