Hindi translation of 'victimize'
victimize [ Brit also victimise]Word forms: victimizes, victimizing, victimized /ˈvɪktɪmaɪz ˈव़िक्टिमाइज़्/
Word forms: victimizes, victimizing, victimized
If someone is victimized, they are deliberately treated unfairly.
पीड़ित किया जाना
The students were victimized because they opposed the government.
victimization uncountable noun
This artist protests against society's victimization of women.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'victimize'
View usage over:
'victimize' in Other Languages
- Brazilian Portuguese: fazer represália contra
- Chinese: 受迫害
- European Spanish: tratar injustamente
- French: brimer
- German: ungerecht behandeln
- Italian: prendere di mira
- Japanese: 不当に扱う
- Korean: 부당한 취급을 받다
- Portuguese: fazer represália contra
- Spanish: tratar injustamente
Translation of victimize from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary