Hindi translation of 'viewer'
viewer /ˈvjuːə ˈव़्यूअ/
Word forms: viewers
Viewers are people who watch television.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'viewer'
Liz pondered the usefulness of a change of wardrobe for manipulating the viewer 's response to a man or woman on television.Death and Transfiguration
John Timson was bent over, his face tucked into the radarscope's soft rubber viewer.Let Not the Deep
He was posed straight on to the viewer , the black patch and the grey streak in his hair prominently there.The Ambassador's Women
Trends of 'viewer'
View usage over:
'viewer' in Other Languages
- Arabic: مُشَاهِدُ التِلِفِزْيُون
- Brazilian Portuguese: telespectador telespectadora
- Chinese: 电视观众
- Croatian: gledatelj
- Czech: divák divačkatelevizní
- Danish: seer
- Dutch: kijker
- European Spanish: telespectador telespectadora
- Finnish: katsoja
- French: téléspectateur
- German: Zuschauer Zuschauerin
- Greek: θεατής θεάτρια
- Italian: telespettatore telespettatrice
- Japanese: 見る人
- Korean: 시청자
- Norwegian: seer
- Polish: (tele)widz
- Portuguese: telespetador telespetadora
- Romanian: telespectator telespectatori
- Russian: зритель зрительница
- Spanish: telespectador telespectadora
- Swedish: åskådare
- Thai: ผู้ดู ผู้ชมเช่น ผู้ชมรายการโทรทัศน์
- Turkish: izleyici
- Ukrainian: глядач глядачка
- Vietnamese: người quan sát
Translation of viewer from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary