Hindi translation of 'visitor'
visitor /ˈvɪzɪtə ˈव़िज़िटअ/
Word forms: visitors
A visitor is someone who is visiting a person or place.
मुलाकाती व्यक्ति mn
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'visitor'
Discreetly she said nothing until her visitor was inside the entrance lobby and she had closed and locked the door.Cover Story
Quarshie's next visitor had just taken a tumble over the box.BLOOD IS DIRT (2002)
However, rules are made to be broken, and besides, I wasn't the first unauthorized visitor to Martin Cheetham's office.KICK BACK (2002)
Trends of 'visitor'
View usage over:
'visitor' in Other Languages
- Arabic: زَائِر
- Brazilian Portuguese: visitante
- Chinese: 访问者
- Croatian: posjetitelj
- Czech: návštěvník návštěvnice
- Danish: besøgende
- Dutch: bezoeker
- European Spanish: visitante
- Finnish: vieras kävijä
- French: visiteur
- German: Besucher Besucherin
- Greek: επισκέπτης επισκέπτρια
- Italian: visitatore visitatrice
- Japanese: 訪問者
- Korean: 방문객
- Norwegian: besøkende
- Polish: gość
- Portuguese: visitante
- Romanian: vizitator vizitatori
- Russian: посетитель посетительница
- Spanish: visitante
- Swedish: besökare
- Thai: ผู้เยี่ยม
- Turkish: ziyaretçi
- Ukrainian: відвідувач відвідувачка
- Vietnamese: khách đến thăm
Translation of visitor from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary