Hindi translation of 'waiting list'
Word forms: waiting lists
A waiting list is a list of people who have asked for something which they cannot receive immediately, for example medical treatment or housing, and so who must wait until it is available.
प्रतीक्षा सूची nf
There were 20,000 people on the waiting list.
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Example Sentences Including 'waiting list'
Do it right," he said more seriously, `and you'll find you've got a waiting list for tickets a mile long.The Hardie Inheritance
She'd made an appointment at an abortion clinic because she couldn't bear the thought of being on an NHS waiting list.SEX (2001)
Trends of 'waiting list'
View usage over:
'waiting list' in Other Languages
- Arabic: قَائِمَةُ اِنْتِظَار
- Brazilian Portuguese: lista de espera
- Chinese: 待批申请人名单
- Croatian: lista čekanja
- Czech: pořadník
- Danish: venteliste
- Dutch: wachtlijst
- European Spanish: lista de espera
- Finnish: odotuslista
- French: liste d’attente
- German: Warteliste
- Greek: λίστα αναμονής
- Italian: lista d’attesa
- Japanese: 順番待ち名簿
- Korean: 대기 명단
- Norwegian: venteliste
- Polish: lista oczekujących
- Portuguese: lista de espera
- Romanian: listă de așteptare liste de așteptare
- Russian: список очередности
- Spanish: lista de espera
- Swedish: väntelista
- Thai: รายชื่อของคนที่รอคิวอยู่
- Turkish: bekleme listesi
- Ukrainian: черга за списком
- Vietnamese: danh sách đợi
Translation of waiting list from the Collins English to Hindi Dictionary